When you stay at 201 Lake Drive, you are our guests, and we want to make you feel comfortable. We are able to host up to 14 people comfortably, and certified to host up to 20 people maximum.
We hope that you enjoy all the great features that the house has to offer, including:
- Lake Frontage
- Our property is located on both sides of Lake Drive, with the shoreline yard (approximately 26 feet of lake frontage) on the South side of the street, and the house on the North side. The shoreline yard is large enough to accommodate a volleyball game easily, as well as host a wedding ceremony/reception. We have also hosted a small wedding ceremony on our front yard, beneath the shade trees! View our Lake Views Photo Gallery
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- For the maximum comfort of our guests year-round, the house is equipped with a furnace and air conditioning. Whether you're celebrating the fourth of July or New Year's Eve, you'll be comfortable! If natural air circulation is more your style, there are windows on all four sides of the house, allowing for the maximum fresh lake air experience!
- Full Kitchen
- Our kitchen is equipped with an electric oven/range, microwave, side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with icemaker, and built-in dishwasher. We supply the dishes, utensils, and pots and pans, so you can choose to eat out and/or buy groceries and make your own meals! A coffeemaker and toaster make sure that you get a great start each morning. View kitchen photos
- Dining Room
- Built-in china cabinets flank the formal dining room that offers an Easterly view of the lake. You can seat up to 8 people for a meal at once, so you can enjoy everything from a quiet morning breakfast by yourself to a full Thanksgiving meal with the family!
- Living Room with lake view, gas fireplace, and deck
- Put your feet up in our living room in front of the gas fireplace as you gaze out over the lake. A pergola-covered deck is just on the other side of french doors, welcoming a wider view of the lake with morning, afternoon, and evening exposure.
A flat-screen television with a Blu-ray/DVD player and DirecTV satellite service is also provided. We have a wide array of movies available on DVD and Blu-ray, but feel free to bring your own, too! DVDs can be rented from the Tri-Par gas station, and Redboxes can be found nearby as well for DVD and Blu-ray rentals. View photos of the living room.
- Bedroom #1 - The South Room
- Our first bedroom offers a southerly exposure with great views of the lake. Equipped with a queen-size bed, low dresser with mirror, and a closet, you'll have plenty of room to unpack and enjoy the high thread-count linens while reading a book or just listening to the ducks on the lake.
- Bedroom #2 - The North Room
- Our second bedroom offers more privacy and seclusion. Equipped with a queen-size bed, low dresser with mirror, and a closet, you can relax in peace while others in the house visit in the living room and patio.
- Bedroom #3 - The Upstairs West Room
- Our third bedroom is located upstairs, nestled into the roofline of the house. You can enjoy the sunset views while stretching out in this large room equipped with one queen-size bed and two twin beds. This room is perfect for the kids, or for the second family in your party.
- Bedroom #4 - The Upstairs East Room
- Our fourth bedroom is located upstairs across from bedroom #3, and is also nestled into the roofline of the house. If you're a morning person, you're going to love the view over the lake as the sun rises! This room is equipped with a queen-size bed and features a sitting area with a La-Z-Boy sofa that pulls out into a twin-size sleeper, and a play/reading space that is perfect for children.
- Bedroom #5 - The Lower Level East Room
- Our fifth bedroom is located on the lower level, and has a nice view of the lake. This room is equipped with one queen-size bed, one full-size bed, and features a futon that converts from seating to bedding easily. The Lower Level West Room is adjacent to this room, which provides guests that use this bedroom to enjoy separation from the rest of the house.
- Bathroom - Main Floor
- The first floor has a full bathroom with bathtub and shower with a vanity for getting ready in the morning or taking a final cleansing bath before bed.
- Bathroom - Upstairs
- The second floor features a newly remodeled bathroom with shower, which makes it very convenient for those staying in the upstairs bedrooms and gives all guests the flexibility that two bathrooms provide.
- The Lower Level West Room
- The Lower Level West Room is located in adjacent to the Lower Level East Room and provides additional living space. This room is perfect for playing board games, reading a book, or listening to some music. Being on a separate floor means that large groups of people can enjoy the house at the same time and have plenty of room to avoid feeling crowded.
- Outdoor Dining on the Patio
- It's nearly impossible to stay indoors when the weather is so nice, and we offer a large outdoor dining area with charcoal grill (with wood chunk charcoal provided) and plenty of seating. We also have a gas grill available, if you prefer. Watch the kids play in the yard while you sit back and enjoy pleasant conversation around the outdoor fireplace!
- Private Dock and Pontoon Boat
- We have a 24-foot private dock with pontoon boat that is available for rent (view photo). The pontoon boat can hold up 9 people (including the driver), and is an excellent way to enjoy the lake! Whether you want to go fishing or enjoy a relaxing evening cruise around the lake, a pontoon boat makes it easy to get on the water. If you bring your own boat, you can dock it for the duration of your stay.
- Fishing Pier
- There is a large public fishing pier within 20 yards of the property, so you can take your pole and tackle box down to the lake and see if you can land the crappies, sunfish, perch, and even muskies that Random Lake is so well-known for! This is a public lake, so a Wisconsin fishing license is required.
- Boat Launch
- Lakeview Park nearby (about 1500 feet) provides a public boat launch and parking, so that you can bring your fishing boat or pontoon with you and enjoy the lake while on land and on water! We have a private dock (see above) so that you will be able to launch your boat and park it while you stay here. If you have a canoe, kayak, or other similar sized boat, you can carry it down to the water on our property and secure it in the garage overnight if you wish.
- Shade and Sun
- If you're looking for a place in the shade, you'll love sitting under one of the many mature trees on the yard! But far from being dark, we also offer plenty of sunny areas near the house and down by the shoreline so you can work on your tan and prove to everyone you really did take a vacation!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wireless Internet service is available for our guests so that they can stay connected to work (if they choose), plan activities, and send "wish you were here" photos to your family and friends!
- Blow Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
- No need to pack a blow dryer or ironing supplies, as we supply them for you.
- Full Stock of Bath Towels, Beach Towels, and Sheets
- All the linens for your stay are provided for you, including beach towels.
- Washer and Dryer
- We have a full-sized washer and dryer with detergent and fabric softener available for you to use. This can be helpful when you are staying for several days, especially with kids!
- Pack and Play, High Chair, and Booster Chairs
- A Graco pack and play is available for the little ones to sleep/nap. For meal time, booster chairs and a high chair provide smaller children with a place to sit comfortably.
- Locked Garage
- Our garage has room for one car, so if you are bringing your collector/sports car to an event at Road America, or you just would like to have your vehicle parked indoors, you don't have to worry about the door dings and exposure to other elements, like you would by staying in a hotel!
A picture is worth a thousand words, so please take a look at what we have to offer! More photos can be found in our Photo Gallery.
Upstairs West Room
Upstairs East Room
Private Dock and Pontoon Boat
We are state-certified! Contact us today for more information.